Nox apps player is the most effective Android emulator for those who like to play Android video games from a computer. Not only video games, but you can also use any android application through this. Developed by a Chinese company called Bignox, this app works most efficiently on Windows and Mac computers.
Features of the Nox player
- Multiple apps: Easy to run numerous applications at once. You can also play a game and use apps like WhatsApp at the same time. It allows you to play multiple games on the same screen.
- Keymapping: You can use this tool to map the keys according to the games you are playing.
- Apps: Nox App Player can run any application downloaded from the Google Play Store or website designed for Android.
- Easy to use: Its simple interface makes it easy for even a small child to use.
- Supporting windows OS: Up to Windows 10 ( 7, 8, 8.1.)
- Free to use: Nox app player provides all these services for free.
How to install the Nox app player?
First, you need to download this software the same way you would download normal software. Then, go to the relevant website and download the Nox installer setup. Then successfully install the software as shown on the screen. Your PC must have all the qualifications required to install the Nox player in order to install successfully.
After this simple process, open the software to continue the rest of the process. Open the play store in the interface. Now sign in to the play store via Gmail. After this process, you can run any application with Nox App Player.
How to use the Nox app player?
Install an APK: Switch on the root mode in the settings. Download the required APK file using the web browser you have. Open it with the Nox. Continue the process according to the on-screen instructions.
Run multiple apps: Go to “Multi-drive” and click “Add Emulator.” (Do not do this if your computer’s RAM is less than 4GB. If you do that, the computer may be stuck.)
Can I run NOX player on windows 10?
You can run the Nox app player not only on windows 10 but also on windows 7, 8, and 8.1.
How much does it cost to use the Nox app player?
Nox player does not charge any of its users. You can use all these facilities for free.
Is the Nox app player safe for users?
It is entirely safe to download the Nox player from its official website or a trusted website. Do not open any ads that appear on the screen when the Nox installer is running.
How to fix “the Nox app player has stopped working”?
Right-click > Properties > Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Go to Settings under Performance > Click on change > Unselect the tick in the box next to “Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers.” > Custom size > set the custom size ( Assuming your PC has a memory of 2 GB, you need to change the initial size to 2048 and the maximum size to 4096.) Restart the PC to take the result.